12.05.2015

Living alone

Many people tend to live alone at our age. People’s busy routines and current social trends force traditional families to decrease their number of members. In our public living alone becomes more and more common. There are variety of opinions about that topic and several reasons which keep it actual. In my point of view this phenomenon has both positive and negative influence on people. Let us start with positive.

First of all, living alone is a great chance for a teenager/adolescent to become an independent person. He/she studies how to solve household problems, how to manage personal budget effectively, how to spend money well. On the other hand people who live with their parents are not used to doing it, because of the lack of experience (our parents make us lazy). Second, living alone is a great opportunity to do whatever you want. There are differences between generations; it means children and parents can have disagreement is some cases. Sometimes our grandparents want to go to bed early but we want to watch TV during all the night. Or we are used to preparing our lessons at night, but it is very hard to organize such things without annoying them. In this case living alone can be a solution. Of course if a person has his/her own apartment he/she can organize different events and invite his/her friends freely. Parties can be organized and alone living person can enjoy his/her young years.
Except positive sides there are negative effects as well. I think living alone somehow can be boring. We need someone to talk with us, makes breakfast or just a cap of tea for us. So a person who lives alone has to do it by himself/herself. It can be terrible to be sick; all people need to be cared. Our parents are people who love us, so they are ready to do everything for us with great pleasure and kindness.

Although I don’t oppose with those people who prefer to live alone, personally I would rather live with my parents. I am not independent enough to live alone. Despite financial problems I need my parents. They encourage me, help me to solve my problems, and they have never disturbed me while making my decisions. People at my age want to be free and live alone, but I think we still have plenty of time to do it and now is the period to enjoy our parents’ (presence) existence and care. Nobody in the world can give us the things which they can. So we should be grateful and exhibit out fillings. It is better to live with real family.
Mary Telunts

No comments:

Post a Comment