9.18.2013

About myself

My name is Mary. I'm 14 years old. I live in Yerevan, in the capital of Armenian. I study at Mkhitar Sebastaci educational complex. I am interested in music. I like singing and I think that only good music helps you, when need help. My favorite subject is math, especially geometry. My favorite language is English. It's an easy language if you study diligently. I like to write stories or compositions. When the theme is interesting, I can write about it a lot and for hours. At the weekends I usually go to my grandmother’s house, it's the best place for me. I want to become an economist. It's my favorite profession. I go to an economic club. There we are study about different economical phenomena. When I finish school I will continue my education at Economical university. I hope that all my wishes will come true in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment