11.13.2013

There is nothing that young people can teach the older people

I think young people are also clever, sometimes they are cleverer than older people, and they can teach something to older people. For example I know computer better than my grandparents and always when I go to their house I answer their questions about computer and help them. I dont say that I am cleverer than my grandparents but I know different programs better than they do. I think what it is so because I’m young, and use IT-s more than they do. Older people have lived a longer life then we have, and they can advise us how to act in difficult situations, and we must listen to them and accept their advice, because I think that they are almost always true. But it doesn’t mean that we can’t make our on decisions. We are just young and don’t have long life experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment