12.02.2014

Being old (impressions after reading the essay)

Growing up will be very cruel if by growing up we don’t become wiser.
It is my favorite quote which presents life and the fact of “being old”. A man becomes wise only at an old age and it creates contradiction between youngsters and elders. There are many reasons for that. I think that it is true to live alone. At first sometimes, they do not understand each other and I think it’s true that a person who is adult decides to live alone. Of course, it doesn’t mean that parents and children mustn't communicate with each other. They can live separately but have a good relationship and maybe better than if they lived together. Parents usually force their children to do some things, which children don’t want to do. In my point of view living alone gives people independence, because when someone lives alone he/she doesn’t depend on his parents.
In the text it was said that this problem has already been solved in some countries. But in our country I think we still have this problem and I think it will be solved during the time.
Mary Telunts

No comments:

Post a Comment